Ryals Commercial Construction recognizes the value of our team members, and it is our responsibility as a company to provide the safest and healthiest work environment possible.
We understand the importance of maintaining safe work environments for the benefit of our subcontractors, suppliers and the general public. RCC abides by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA), as well as compliance with local, state, and federal safety rules and regulations.
Our commitment to safety is perpetuated through our rigorous program, which includes:
- Drug and Alcohol Policy (Testing for: New Hire/Random Monthly/Post Accident)
- Accident Investigation
- Daily Toolbox Safety Meetings
- First Aid/CPR/Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
- Competent Person Trench Shoring Certification
- Routine Jobsite Safety Audits
- New Employee Orientation and Training
- Pre-Mobilization Jobsite Safety Meetings
- OSHA Construction Safety Training
Additionally, we employ a highly competent Safety Director to oversee all safety matters. Safety is our number one concern, and RCC is committed and determined to do everything possible to provide safe and successful jobsites.